Monday, February 09, 2009

Olson Kiddies

Just thought I would share a few snapshots
from the past couple weeks of my little ones.
Ethan was having fun outside riding his bike.
He was taking PJ for a ride (see PJ on his bike?)
He likes to do a little wheelin on over the snow.
Ethan likes to shovel the snow, just like his dad.
I thought this was funny, I looked over at Jacob and he was doing a whole bunch of pull ups under the coffee table. He kept pulling himself and once he got tired from that . . . .He went to doing push ups - Just like a strong boy!
Just getting his exercise in for the day!

And here is Devyn, I don't know why she got all decked out in her snowpants to take blackshot for a walk. Most of our snow is melted and I'm starting to see my yard again, Yay, I'm getting a little excited about that. And our newest family member Blackshot all decked out in his sweater so he will be warm as he goes for his little walk outside.

3 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Thanks for the laugh! Too dang cute!

Strong said...

Cute Kids!!

And a mighty fine looking rabbit.

The Bensons said...

Tell Ethan he can come scoop the poop out of our yard with his shovel if he runs out of things to scoop in your yard.:)