Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FAMILY PICTURES!

It has only been just over NINE years since we had gotton our family pictures taken! So my sister-in-law Airaka arranged for a family picture. We just jumped on it and got them done in the freezing cold, but I think they turned out alright. Thanks Airaka!
~
THE WHOLE FAMILY
THE OLSON FAMILY
THE OLSON KIDDIES



13 comments:

Jerbabe said...

You guys are so cute. I'm so glad we got this done before I got any older. I think she did a great job, especially for the circumstances of the freezing weather.

Becky Foster said...

These are so-oo cute!!

The Bensons said...

Cute!!! Where is the rabbit?

shellyray said...

I love the pictures! Everyone looks awesome. We need to do that bad.

Wendy Peay said...

Those turned out awesome. Your family is so cute! Your mom must be thrilled with them.

stacie said...

I didn't realize how big your family is. They look really good. :)

The Breese Family said...

Nice work Sara. Once again another, whistle whistle.

Julie said...

You look really good Sara -How did you get so tiny? I need to do what you are doing. Your whole family looks good! Great pics ... who took them?

Jenn said...

What a beautiful family!

The Olsons said...

Thanks Julie, although I think calling me tiny is a little overboard, but I'll take it. We had a girl in Lehi take them. Her website is mysimplephotographer.com and is very resonably priced. It's actually Jared Alveys wife. She has a lot of cute pictures on her website.

Emily- I know, the poor rabbit didn't make it in the photos, poor thing. We'll have to make sure we get one with him this spring!

Melissa Ash said...

Sara, these are so awesome! I love your family! You are wonderful!

Michelle Olson said...

Love the pictures, and love your hair!

Christine said...

I love your family pics! You have such a cute family. I love your hair. I need to get brave and cut mine soon.