Sunday, January 18, 2009

Draper Temple

On Friday Dan and I decided to get tickets to go to the Draper Temple Openhouse. I am so excited that we went, and the kids loved it also. If you want to go you can book your tickets online by clicking <<HERE>>. Anyone is invited to go! Anyway, it was amazing inside and something I think the kids will always remember.
One of their favorite parts was the bus ride up to the temple. To cut down on traffic they have everyone meet at different stake houses and then they bus you up to the temple.

5 comments:

Jerbabe said...

It's beautiful! I'm glad the kids got to go. It doesn't look like it was too busy.

Strong said...

We have tickets for next Saturday on my Birthday. I'm so excited!!!!!

shellyray said...

Yesterday I had thought about how fun it would be to go when the bishop mentioned in sacrament but then I completely spaced it by the time we were home from church. Thank you for posting the link. I just got some tickets for today. It will be so much fun to have something fun to do on everyone's day off. I'm excited!

Kristy said...

Looks like fun. My family gets to go on March 7 which is the one year anniversary of us being sealed together. I can't wait!

Nikki Broadhead said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I cant wait to go up! My tickets are for the very last day! March 14th