Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year - New Look

Because Dan got a new look for the New Year I though I should too. I have had my hair long for way too long. It was fried and gross so I decided it was time. I've been wanting to do this for a while but I would always chicken out but this time, my friend Emily cut it and I didn't have time to think about it. She got me right in.


7 comments:

Strong said...

I like your new hair cut.

Julie said...

You look great! Do you like the bangs?

Jason and Britney said...

No way! How did I miss this? Didn't I just see you two days ago? Or is it just that I talk to you everyday on the phone so I feel like I saw you two days ago. When did you do this?

The Vanny Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Vanny Bunch said...

Your hair looks awesome. You look completely different.

Christine said...

How cute. I love the new cut.

Wendy Peay said...

Beuatiful as always!!