Monday, January 12, 2009

Tickets For Sale!!

It's time to start selling tickets for Willy Wonka Junior!
Devyn is performing in a play for youth as an Oompa Loompa and a Candy Kid. Performances start the end of February and go to the first of March. If you think you might be intersted in buying tickets to watch Devyn leave your email address in the comments and I will email you detailed information on the play including costs.

6 comments:

The Richards Family said...

I want some info. Thanks!

Jerbabe said...

I want some too. We should all try to go the same night

Renee said...

I haven't been paying attention. Why is Devyn an Oompa Loompa?

The Olsons said...

I edited the info on the Willy Wonka Play so I hope that helps. I don't want to leave too much information about it on the web. But I know people in the area have been wanting to know when she performs so they can go and watch her.

Emily said...

fo sho. Let us know. I've been promising Kennedy.

Krissie said...

Let us know! That would be fun...ksummerhays@gmail.com