Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Apron

Just before Christmas my friend Carol taught me how to make these new fun Flirty Aprons. So I had made a couple for gifts and really wanted one for myself. I went to the fancy expensive fabric store for the other aprons, but just went to JoAnns to see if I could find some cheap fabric for me. And I have to say I was pretty pleased with my new apron! If you want to make yourself one, let me know and you can borrow my pattern!

16 comments:

Becky Foster said...

So cute!! I'm impressed. I want to know though how you just keep getting prettier and prettier. What the heck!

The Breese Family said...

whistle, whistle. I want to make one. Can I get the pattern?

Strong said...

Very cute! I would love the pattern.

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

I love it! You'll have to show me how to do it one of these days when life slows down and I actually have time to sew.

Jerbabe said...

Hey baby girl! That is really cute!
I should do it. It would be fun.

shellyray said...

Your such a babe! I love the apron, it's very cute.

The Richards Family said...

I love the apron!! I just wish I would look as cute in it as you do!

Krissie said...

You look so darn sassy in this picture! I love it! That is one cute apron, I wish I could sew....sigh :( Maybe Janice will make one for me :)

The Bensons said...

woo wooooo!!! I have a new apron too but I doubt I would be able to pull off such a fantastic pose as you did so I am not even going to try. (mine has chickens on it:))

Jason and Britney said...

Did you use the timer on your camera and pose for the picture just for your blog??? There is no way Dan walked in and said 'Sara' and you turned around and he snaped that picture!

Brookie said...

So, I really don't sew, I have taken one sewing class in my life, but I decided I need to make one of these for Emily...she would love it!

Brookie said...

So, I really don't sew, I have taken one sewing class in my life, but I decided I need to make one of these for Emily...she would love it!

Christine said...

What a cute apron! I wish I was talented enough at sewing, not to mention patient enough, to make one.

stacie said...

You are hot! ;)

Wendy Peay said...

WOWIE!! If I sewed and cooked, I might want one hehe!! But awesome job!

Renee said...

The apron is super cute, but I don't actually do anything that requires an apron. So sad for me.

Er, or maybe just so sad for my family.

Maybe I can convince myself that if I had a fun apron to wear, I'd do things, like cook dinner, just so I can wear it. Yeah..... that's it.