Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kids - gotta love em!

This morning while eating breakfast the kids were watching the slideshow screensaver on the computer. And a picture pops up of me.



Ethan: Look its mom!

Jacob: Mom was that you?

Me: Ya that was me.

Jacob: We'll who was in your belly?

Me: Nobody was in my belly silly.

Jacob: Uh huh, look at it again, see!

Me: Does my belly look big in that picture?

Jacob: Yes it does.

Me: Well noone was in my belly. (sniff sniff)



It wasn't a good picture of me at all, but I didn't think it looked like someone was in my belly!

9 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

"Mom, is there an elephant in Auntie Britneys belly?"

Julie said...

If ANY picture looks like you have kids in your belly and you didn't...then mine looks like I've got 10 babies in my belly...and I didn't.

Is that totally confusing? Not to sound creepy...but you have the perfect body! You DON'T have the hips/thighs/thick waist/flabby arms that I have, yet never wanted. You're beautiful. (you know I'm not stalking, right?)

btw...I love the bunny in the sweater. I've never seen that before.

Brookie said...

"Mom, is China in Auntie Brookie's Belly?"

Jerbabe said...

Not to worry, I don't ever remember you looking like that---I've got to see that picture!

The Bensons said...

I would have totally grounded my kids...

Kirstin said...

Um... your boys don't know what they are talking about. You are gorgeous all of the time... even out in your yard doing yardwork... I hated you when I moved in cause you were always outside working, and gorgeous doing it! By the way... I LOVE your family picture you have up top on your blog. It is so good. Where is your sweater from... I want it.

Julie said...

Yeah - don't worry about what they say! You have never ever looked like that. Me on the other hand - I still look like I did a year ago being pregnant blah!

Wendy Peay said...

WOW kids are great. Hailey always informs me that me feet are big and my teeth are gross (before brushing). You gotta admire their honesty! You are beautiful, I said so!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Unbelievable! You are so tiny! My son hasn't yet associated the baby with my belly. He still talks about the baby in mommies belly even though I'm holding Cole! GOT TO LOVE THEM!