I swear it works, Airborne & EmergenC a.k.a. Vitamin Juice. Dan came home with a cold & cough and I haven't got it, maybe a slight hint and then it was gone. I was really good giving it to the kids then once Devyn got sick for a week I was wore out, forgot and the kids didn't remind me. The boys got a little sick but not as sick as Devyn. I have since found ways make it taste a little better but before then this is what worked, plugging the noses.

By the way, add a little strawberry syrup and it sweetens it up, just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!










1 comment:
I will have to try to make that stuff taste better for Aidan, good suggestion to sweetin it up. Izzie likes to drink Kevin's Alka Seltzer Immunity Complex she thinks it's good, but I say...yuck!
Post a Comment