Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Kip or Uncle Rico?

Kip * Napolean * Uncle Rico
Okay, so Dan started growing a beard April 2008
He shaved it once in September for some family pictures and then grew it right back out. He kept it groomed, but then for a while we were going to see how long he could grow it out. Well he changed his mind and for the New Year he decided it was time for a change.
Here he is before:
And in Between

He thinks he looks like Uncle Rico (right)
But I was thinking he looked a little more like Kip (left)
Don't worry though, the mustache is gone.
The beard was fine but the stache is not.

6 comments:

Strong said...

I vote Uncle Rico.

Krissie said...

Uh, yeah, no stache! I like Dan without the beard or mustache! And I love your haircut!

The Vanny Bunch said...

That is so funny. You should have put a disclaimer on that. I took a drink of water right when I was scrolling down and ended up spitting it all over my computer. :) I say Uncle Rico. Kelli

Wendy Peay said...

Definitely Uncle Rico!!

stacie said...

I think Dan wants to look like Uncle Rico. What man wouldn't?..

Renee said...

I'm late on this post, but I just showed Eric and he thinks it's an awesome 'stache. I think we need an intervention on all men who think 'staches are awesome.