Monday, August 18, 2008

Yes, Seven Peaks again!

Well it's kinda sad that the summer is almost over. We have spent a lot of time here at Seven Peaks and I don't know if we will be able to go back again. But we have had fun. Last week our cousins Riley, Jason and Cassie came with us. Ethan & I were able to go down the slide first then get pictures of everyone else coming down.
(Sorry Cassie, I barely missed you coming off the slide)
-
Devyn
Devyn
Riley & Jacob
Riley & Jacob
(Riley, you're not supposed to dunk him under water)
CassieJason
Jason

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I haven't even gotten in water yet this summer.

Strong said...

Thanks again for taken my kids to 7-peaks. They really enjoyed it. These pictures are great.

Jerbabe said...

Looks like they had fun. Jacob looks really miserable Riley. Did he go down with you after that swamping?