Friday, August 15, 2008

Lindseys Running!

Although Lindsey had her second best time, she didn't quilify for the next round. But we are so proud of her! Here is a little video off KSL about her.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

We are so excited to see her run and represent America!
These first few pictures were taken at Olympic trials.

The Steeplechase Olympic team!
(Lindsey is far left)

Yes, that is President Bush Sr.


Deron Williams, Lindsey and Carlos Boozer


Her bodygaurds!

Olympic Village!


The Birds Nest

5 comments:

Julie said...

Way cool! Thanks so much for posting that. I am glad I saw it. I really want to watch her. That looks like so much fun. I don't even know her & I am so excited for her.

Jerbabe said...

Good! I've been wondering when we would see her. That is so awesome and it looks like she is having some amazing experiences already!

Chad and Tina said...

Hey! I needed your email address because I decided to go private with my blog. I now need to invite you. My email address is
Mortensen2003@gmail.com

Strong said...

What a great experience for her. How fun is that?!?!?

Melissa Ash said...

That is so stinken' awesome! I love the pictures with Pres. Bush Sr. and Boozer and DWill! Love it! It sounds like she has such an awesome attitude about even not making the finals. She looks forward to the future! And, to have a personal best time is the best you can do! Awesome! Good for her!