Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Muddy Boys!

So the boys were out playing and watering the garden, fine with me! While I was getting ready for the day I heard them laughing and having fun. I thought it was nice they weren't fighting. Until I walked outside and noticed they were in the mud. Out of all things, I HATE MUD! The worst was there was thick piles of mud in places on top of the lawn, all over! So I squirted them off good, until they didn't like it! I was out squirting all the mud off the lawn, and trampoline for ever! I was too mad to take more pictures of the damage.

5 comments:

JLR said...

But they did do a good job watering the garden. If they were't so dang cute!

Jerbabe said...

You'll never trust them to water the garden again! They had Tooo much FUN!

Melissa Ash said...

Yeah, this is something I would struggle with, too! I like that you took one, but were too mad to take others. At least you have proof of why you'll never let them touch the hose again! :) (at least not while you are around!)

Strong said...

NEVER trust that two boys are getting in trouble if there not fighting.

The Vanny Bunch said...

That looks like so much fun. That is how my boys look every year after our family reunion camping trip. I have to scrub their bathtub at least 3 times to get it clean. Kelli