Well it was time for Orchard Days Celebration again. We went to the parade like usual, had Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner and then we went to the Rodeo. It was fun but I think we got there a bit early. I didn't know you were supposed to go stake your spot that morning, I thought if you went an hour before the show began you would find a great spot, boy was I wrong. I guess I will know for next year. But its kinda fun to watch the rodeo from your blanket all spread out eating our snacks. The kids liked going right to the fence to see the animals.
-
Here is Grandpa Myron in the Parade with the Vetrans.
(far right) He is my hero!
Here we are watching the parade. Don't you love it when people always stand right out in the road in front of you through the whole parade?
Here is Ethan showing me his candy, but he couldn't take his eyes off it!
Big Cheese! With her princess crown, I thought we were done with the dress up stuff, but not yet!
Here at the rodeo, These cows were getting ready to be chased and tied down. 

Our fireworks, I love it when you lay underneath them! And I don't know what is more entertaining, the fireworks or the fire that they start every year. It seems entertaining for all! The firemen always seem to get it out fast!










1 comment:
Jacob was telling me about the rodeo the other day. "They get the rope like this and rope the little cows." "He said did you go too?" I said "yes." I thought he was talking about SF. I said I like it when the little kids ride on the sheep. He thought I was crazy. I didn't know it was Orchard Days. He really was impressed with the rope though. He found a subber rubber without the ends and kept pretending like that was his rope. Fun pictures. I'm glad you got to go to the rodeo.
Post a Comment