Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

So today was Devyn's first day at school!
I told her I wanted to take a few pictures and it turned into a modeling shoot. Oh well. I really wanted to do her hair really cute but she was all set on this blue headband with pig tails. I was fine with it as long as she let me do it. So we compromised.

She was a little nervous about her new teacher but when she got home she couldn't stop telling me how much fun she had and how much she loves Ms Kunkle! I'm so glad, because she was so worried!

6 comments:

shellyray said...

I love the uniform look. It looks so cute. I could almost put my kids in a charter school just for the cute look but I guess that's probably just not a good enough reason. :)

Jerbabe said...

Devyn,
You look so cute! I'm glad you had a great first day and I'm really glad you like your new teacher. I'm sure she likes you too!

Julie said...

She looks very cute! Those first days of school were always scary - I remember :)

Christine said...

Where has the summer gone? I can't believe school has already started again. It looks like you had a fun summer with your kids though. Devyn is so cute in her new school outfit.

Strong said...

She is so cute.

Brookie said...

Lovin' the headband!