Sunday, June 22, 2008

Young Womens Camp!

Young Womens Camp Consists of the following:
Being Sistas!

Hey, at least we don't have to dig a hole

A Nice Hike
Snipe Hunting of course!
Cow Pie Frisbee, anyone else want to play?
Marshmallow Contest!
I know I can beat her! Ashley shoved in two more than me both times! But at least all my marshmallows were IN my mouth!

Fun Skits!



Leaders Skit, & a Priesthood holder

And NO time off!!

4 comments:

The Bensons said...

My record is 112 mini marshmellows in my mouth. That means I can also fit my fist and a Billiards ball. (yes, I have tried and it fit)

Melissa Ash said...

I can't believe you have had girls camp already! :) Where did you go? It looks like so much fun! What is your calling again? You're awesome! I love to read your blog, because you do so many fun, fun things! Love ya!

The Olsons said...

We went down by Nephi on some church property. I am the Laurel Advisor and I love it! My girls are a lot of fun!

Brookie said...

Looks like you had a great time!