Sunday, June 01, 2008

PHS Graduation

Zach, so proud of his Diploma!Hey Zach! Can you see us?
Dad and Mom with their little boy.
Look how tall he is!
Scott, Alice, Jason and Cassie with Zach
Only Devyn and I were able to make it.
Dan stayed home with the boys to guard the new fence posts that were just put in before we left. They were so straight and we didn't want any kids hanging on the posts.
Britney and Jason with kids - all four of them!
The family (Those of us who were able to make it)
Zachs boss, Mike, who was so nice to sit through that long ceremony
The beautiful sunset as we were leaving
This is my friend Sarah. She is one of my Young Women in my ward and I am so proud of her. She graduated with a 4.0 and is headed off to BYU-Hawaii! I'm so excited for her!
We will miss you Sarah!

2 comments:

Brookie said...

Fun fun fun! What a great day! By the way...that is Jason, not JACOB! ha!

Julie said...

Wow! I can't believe Zach is that old. Where does the time go? Tell him congrats!