On Monday I took the kids to Seven Peaks. They had so much fun! My sister Brooke came with us to enjoy the day. I rented a triple tube so that I could go down all the tube rides together with the kids. We bought season passes so we plan to spend a lot of time here this summer. 
Here is the boomerang ride. It is SO scary and fun of course. Its just funny because Devyn goes down it herself, and she was so proud to tell dad that Mom and Brookie screamed but she never did. 
I almost changed me mind before I went down. It was much scarier from the top! This picture is almost embarrasing but kinda funny too. 
Waiting in line for another ride!

Devyn wore a life jacket pretty much to whole time. But she wanted to take it off and swim. I decided to let her go without it for a little bit, after going around the lazy river with it three times. She kept showing us how she could swim underwater. I thought this picture was funny because she would always kick water up as she was trying to swim down. She is so proud of herself.


The kids had so much fun. We spent almost five hours hours there I think and they didn't want to leave! We will be back though! Thanks for coming with us Brookie!


Here is the boomerang ride. It is SO scary and fun of course. Its just funny because Devyn goes down it herself, and she was so proud to tell dad that Mom and Brookie screamed but she never did. 
I almost changed me mind before I went down. It was much scarier from the top! This picture is almost embarrasing but kinda funny too. 
Waiting in line for another ride!
Devyn wore a life jacket pretty much to whole time. But she wanted to take it off and swim. I decided to let her go without it for a little bit, after going around the lazy river with it three times. She kept showing us how she could swim underwater. I thought this picture was funny because she would always kick water up as she was trying to swim down. She is so proud of herself.

The kids had so much fun. We spent almost five hours hours there I think and they didn't want to leave! We will be back though! Thanks for coming with us Brookie!










7 comments:
Fun, Fun, Fun! I hope you guys have a fun summer with your passes. Maybe I should have bought a season pass and gone a few more times! Thanks for inviting me and letting me have some fun times while I am still here!
woohoo! summer is here. You guys look like you are having a blast. We sure do hope we get to see you guys this summer.
Looks so fun ... next time I will have to ditch work & tag along :). Ha ha ...
Looks like lots of fun! My kids always look forward to going to seven peaks. I thinnk you picked the perfect day to go!
We should so meet up sometime at 7 Peaks. It would be a fun day with the kids. So let me know. Yeah summer lets get together soon
We have season passes too. Maybe we should plan an afternoon together there and hang out.
How fun! I miss seven peaks. The boomerang is my favorite! But I'm like you, I scream the whole time down it. Your kids look like they had a blast. Yay for summertime!
Post a Comment