Saturday, June 07, 2008

Our Fence! Yay!

So we FINALLY got our fence installed.
We are so excited to have it in!

BEFORE
BEING INSTALLED (photos by Devyn)



I thought this was funny, I had no clue Devyn was taking pictures of the workers.

ALL DONE!!

7 comments:

JLR said...

Yehaw! I can't wait to get ours too!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!

Brookie said...

YEAH!!! It was fun to watch you get excited like a little kid at Christmas time!

Strong said...

Looks very nice!

Julie said...

Anything that can get me closer to mowing my lawn in my swimming suit is what I call heaven! It will never happen at my house now though - Fences make a huge difference in modesty levels!! I'm excited for you!

Christine said...

How exciting! I can't wait to move into our new house and start on our yard. Your grass is so green and pretty! What a nice yard!

Laura said...

Your yard is looking great. It's so nice & relaxing when the yard gets all put together and kid friendly, that's how it was for us anyway when we finally got our yard in. Love it! and very excited for you! (although we don't have a cool trampoline like you guys do...nice.)...and love what you did with the rocks.