Saturday, June 07, 2008

Jacob went fishing today with daddy. They went out fishing in Uncle Scotts Boat and had a fun time (although it snowed and they were freezing!) Jacob was proud to catch the biggest fish! Grandpa Myron caught this one!



Jacob showing off his fish to the neighbor girls!




7 comments:

JLR said...

Wow that is a big dang fish. Are you going to skin and cook it up for him to eat?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jacob! You sounded pretty excited. Caution Mom: He looks like he knows how to impress the girls!

Brookie said...

He is so dang cute with his love for fishin'! I love the pictures of him tellin' his fish stories!

Julie said...

Looks like fun!

Rupper Family said...

Such a man already, showing off his kill!

I love the pictures, your kids are so adorable!
-Wendy

The Bensons said...

I see our house!

Laura said...

That's awesome. He looks like he had so much fun. We'll have to go fishin with you guys some day.