Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hiking Bridal Veil Falls

We had a great weekend! We planned a little trip to Midway to stay at the Zermatt this weekend. We decided that this time we would take the kids with us and make it a family trip. We really didn't plan anything else but went a lot of little places we had never been.
Here we are at Bridal Veil Falls. I had been on the tram ride many years ago before it came down. We hiked up to the bottom part of the falls, which I had never done. It was a steep climb up but we had fun doing it!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun. That is something we would never have tried. Way to be adventuresome! I think your kids will be like Dan. Balancing on their bike on one wheel over the edge of a cliff or something. Just don't tell me before they do it. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Sorry--that was me , I keep doing it wrong

dan olson said...

Hi guys
what a fun bunch of places to go. It makes me a bit homesick as I sit here in France and stare at the ocean. Hope all is well with you
love ya
Grandpa Olson

The Bensons said...

Your family is so cute! You inspire me to start taking my camera with me everywhere I go. It is so green up there too! I will have to take my kids there one of these days.

EM

Brookie said...

These are beautiful pictures too! It looks like a very refreshing hike!

Julie said...

Looks like a fun trip ... your kids are lucky to have you as parents!

Emily said...

Your family is so cute. Looks like fun. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. Check out ours
familyjunk-olsenwilliams.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I love your little family - You make me jealous! You do such fun things and you look fabulous doing them! You can be my travel agent someday when I have a life again!