Devyn was outside in a just a big T-shirt, I told her she needed to come in the house and get dressed if she wanted to go outside and play. When she came out I asked her if she had looked in the mirror? She responded, Why, what do I have a big zit? I thought it was funny, I was talking about her cute outfit!
Ethan kept carrying around this worm. It was all dried up and lifeless. He decided to come in the house and throw it in the garbage. Then he went out and told Jacob that he threw it in the garbage. Jacob was so mad because he was going to go fishing with it!

Ethan kept carrying around this worm. It was all dried up and lifeless. He decided to come in the house and throw it in the garbage. Then he went out and told Jacob that he threw it in the garbage. Jacob was so mad because he was going to go fishing with it!










2 comments:
That's funny...worried about zits at age 6? Oh wait, I forget she is 16! I never told you how she said she felt like a sixteen year old while the kids were brushing their teeth at the slumber party!
I think she look beautiful!
Post a Comment