The little Fisherman
Jacob caught this in bear lake the first morning we were there. He loves to fish and knows many different kinds of fish. I think he wants to catch every kind of fish. He wasn't about to let this Sucker Fish go! We did cook it up and try it. Well some of them tried it. Maybe if you didn't see this fish before it wouldn't have tasted bad.


A fun long four wheeler ride!

We saw this moose on the way back down.On the way up we saw a bull moose, I thought it was so cool!
Matthew, pick on someone your own size!
Daddy will take care of it!
Slip & Sliding down the hill the back yard, go Ethan!


Spinach smoothie anyone?
I don't know who was having more fun, Joe or Meilla?


Wave Runners! They were a lot of fun! Would have been more fun if we didn't get ripped off on gas!
17 gallons in 2 hours? I don't think so!!

Enjoying the water
Feeding the seagulls fishy crackers!(I'm the only one in the family without one)
Rolling down the hill!
It's been a while since I rolled down the hill.
Rolling down the hill!
It's been a while since I rolled down the hill.


















6 comments:
Wow that looks like paradise! You have been busy in the mountains. I love that picture of Dan defending his kids in the water!
Looks like paradise! I'm jealous. I'm glad you got to have fun. You look relaxed and happy. Looks like our little fisherman is having continued success. I'm excited for our get together. You are going to be so pooped!
You have been busy this summer ... wow! Looks like a lot of fun though.
Dream vacation! I can't believe all the fun stuff you guys did! I love Bear Lake and was am totally jealous! I am so glad you guys had a good time!
So much fun! Alot of cool pictures. Baby picture was cute, Dan has a beard, and looks like you had alot of fun. I can't remember everything else I was going to say! :)
Looks like so much fun....you all always seem to have such a great time.... I want to come next time... ha ha.
Post a Comment