This year has flown by so fast. I just can't believe it! Devyn is now a Kindergarten graduate and she is so proud of that. She keeps telling everyone "I'm officially a first grader now" Here is some pictures of her big day.

It made her so happy that Auntie Brookie brought her some flowers.
Auntie Brookie
Grandpa Strong
Grandma Olson
Ashlee and Devyn
Nicole and Devyn
The diploma
Ms Baird and Devyn
Devyn will sure miss her teacher. She thinks she is the BEST! She has really learned a lot this year! We love her school! Something really neat is she won the "Narnia Award" They choose a King and Queen in each class for this award. The award is for instilling Accountablility, Responsibility, and Respect. They take their picture and hang it in the halls of the school forever. She won the award and she is so proud of that.


It made her so happy that Auntie Brookie brought her some flowers.
Auntie Brookie
Grandpa Strong
Grandma Olson
Ashlee and Devyn
Nicole and Devyn
The diploma
Ms Baird and Devyn
Devyn will sure miss her teacher. She thinks she is the BEST! She has really learned a lot this year! We love her school! Something really neat is she won the "Narnia Award" They choose a King and Queen in each class for this award. The award is for instilling Accountablility, Responsibility, and Respect. They take their picture and hang it in the halls of the school forever. She won the award and she is so proud of that.










3 comments:
Hey awesome blog did you go private? I notice the family has one as well. Where did you guys take that awesome picture of her in the cap and gown?
Major updates! I am glad that she liked my flower!
I can't believe she is that old already! Wow ... tell her congrats!
Post a Comment