Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Every year on Memorial Day we get together with our family and have breakfast at Salem Pond. This year we moved it to Uncle Niels because of the wonderful rain. It was nice to visit with everyone since we only get together a couple times a year.

Aunt Janette stirring the Hot Chocolate.
(Grandma always stirred the hot chocolate,
I have several pictures of her stirring it every year)
We miss you Grandma Jane


Cooking Breakfast, Yum!
Jacob and Devyn warming up with Hot Chocolate by the camp fire
Ethan squishing roasted marshmallows in his hands
(thanks grandma, he loved it)


Feeding the horses
(Jacob LOVES all animals and bugs, we need a farm)


How many kids can we fit on these things?I always have to add one of Ethans CHEESE pictures. He always makes me laugh
Taking Grandma Jane a flower, We love you!

4 comments:

Brookie said...

We thought that might have been you guys who took the flower to Grandma. We must have just missed you!

Strong said...

Thanks for the pictures. I missed being there.

Jenn said...

you guys do the coolest things Ihope now htat school is almost over we can come down and visit and play for a day

Laura said...

I love your blog. It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys through blog as well as seeing you in the neighborhood. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.