Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kindergarten Fun Day

The last week of school I went to help out with Kindergarten Fun Day!
Jacob & Ethan are glad they get to go to Devyns parties too!
Here they are on Duck Duck Goose!
Jacob is a fast runner. He's also very competitive.

The waterballoon toss

Devyn with her friend Ashley
Devyn, taking a shower.
Ethan loved playing with the waterballoons

1 comment:

Christine said...

You are so good about capturing the moment! I need to be better about taking my camera with me, especially now that I have a blog, because I miss out on way too many photo opportunities. It looks like you guys have so much fun together. Your kids are adorable.

Your blog is so cute. I've been trying to figure out how people make their blogs look so creative. Maybe you could teach me some tricks of the trade. Where did you get your background?