So my little girl isn't so little anymore, she sure is growing up faster than I would like her to, but what can I do about it? Just days before her real birthday I let her have a friend party this year. She really wanted to have a campout party, but we turned it into a latenight. The girls had a lot of fun!
~
We started off by making them cook their own dinner
Drinking their drinks in style
Unlimited amount of Olives . . . yum!
Caleb is just cute - isn't he?
Don't forget yummy desert
Devyn's Birthday Cake
(yes, I made it myself . . . well cooked it anyway)
The crazy girlies
Any scary face time
(These were some of the scariest faces I have ever seen! What do you think? I was VERY impressed, and I will hang onto these pictures since they may do me good years down the road)
Play Time
These girls had so much fun running around, I didn't really need to entertain them
It was fun watching them trying to do a pyramid
Pretty hilarious watching them steamroll over one another
Devyn got pretty spoiled by her great friends
And enjoying a movie in the backyard
We apologize to all our neighbors for all the noise
but I think it was so fun we'll do it again!






























4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! You are always so creative!
Yes definitely hang on to those pictures, how funny! Happy late birthday Devyn! I can't believe you're nine already too! Caleb is so cute too! Growing up so fast :) They all are, even mine is!! So sad!! Love you guys!!
Looks like a very fun party. Love your fire pit. Time does fly....
That was the best birthday party ever! I bet the girls will remember it forever.
Post a Comment