Did you know that you only get 1GB of storage on your Google accounts? Well I guess that I'm there and in order to be able to add pictures to my blog I need to now PAY MONEY!
~
So ya, I'm going to do it. I've paid my $5 per year and I'm waiting for my account to process so I can show you what we've been up to. If anyone even still looks at my blog.
~
So ya, I'm going to do it. I've paid my $5 per year and I'm waiting for my account to process so I can show you what we've been up to. If anyone even still looks at my blog.
~
I guess after blogging for 5 years now I've got a lot on my blog.










5 comments:
that's a good way to get money out of people! Didn't know that. Wonder how much we have done? I still keep up on your blog:)
I read your blog, too! I don't comment a lot, but I like keeping up on the cousins in Utah :)
What a crock of crap. That doesn't make me happy at all....I read :)
Lame! Maybe you should not post ever like me and then you have 15 years until you have to pay!
No fun! I wonder how close I am. I still read. I look forward to it since you are one of the only people (that I know) that keep up on your blog. I love to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment