Thursday, September 23, 2010

Soccer

So once school started so did soccer,  The kids had games twice a week and it was fun to watch then play but it sure made us feel busy.  I was excited for it to be over but near the end they finally got it down and it was time to stop.
Here are a few snapshots I  took of them playing
First - Jacob
++----

It seems like most of the time Jacob got stuck playing goalie
It sure isn't as much fun to watch
And now Devyn - she had a great coach 
and it wasn't until the last couple games that she really got aggresive 

The sun was setting and Devyn struck a pose
I love that you can see her coach yelling in the background
Her team after the last game

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great pictures! Sounds busy :)

The Bensons said...

Lovin the cartwheel!