Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Lizzy

Jacob always wanted a lizard but we told him one pet at a time. 
After he lost his sweet bunny 'blackshot' we decided it would be fine for him to get that Bearded Dragon that he had been wanting.  We looked and looked and found a nice little lady for him for a good deal.
~
He named her 'Lizzy'
She was such a good little lizard for him
Then I decided Lizards stink (when they poop of course)
He did a good job at taking care of her but I bribed him for a different pet
We kinda did a little trade sell this little lady and buy Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection.  I do have to tell you Zoo Tycoon has MANY pets and they don't stink AT ALL.
Am I bad mom?
Maybe one day we will try real animals again.  I liked the ones that live outside best.

2 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

LOVE Zoo Tycoon 2! We're getting Matthew the dinosaur extension for his birthday (already have 2 of the other extensions!). I am all for virtual pets! You are NOT a bad mom!

The Olsons said...

Thanks Melissa, you make me feel a little better. I too love Zoo Tycoon 2. It's a pretty fun game. We had the game with the Marine Mania expansion pack and now just got the Complete Collection for him. Right now is favorite is to make a cage full of dinosaurs and then tranquilize them (shoot them) and wait for them to wake up. I don't know what to think. Kinda like a zoo/hunting game now. Hahaha