Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Caleb eats!

So I couldn't help - I fed him rice cereal.
~
This little guy always wants to eat my food.  If anything is in hands reach he grabs it fast and it goes straight for his mouth.  I swear he is too little to do that . . . but he does.
So we all gathered around to watch him eat his first bowl of rice cereal and . . .
 . . . he like it!
We filled him up
Then cleaned him up
He is such a joy for the whole family

5 comments:

Kristin said...

He's such a doll face! I love that rice cereal, too...yum!

Becky Foster said...

He's so so cute! I kind of dread that day, yet excited for it too. Glad he liked it.

The Breese Family said...

I love that little round face. So fun that your older kids get to have so much fun with him. Bet he gets lots of attention. Hope you're doing well!

Strong said...

I bet he sleep good with a full stomach.

Cauleen said...

My sweet little man.