"Mom when I'm a teenager I'm going to be a Rock Star and my name will be Julie Edwards" 11-15-09
Jacob
Jacob says:
I was showing some books to Jacob from the scholastic book order, and showed him one about farm animals because he loves animals. Once I showed him the book he said "Mom, I need to get books about other stuff, I still don't know why bunnies poop so much." 3-4-09
Right after Jacobs 6th Birthday he said "Mom, can you take all the size 5 clothes out of my closet now that I'm 6?" 10-09
Ethan
Ethan Says:
Ethan wants to be the big boy, so if you every call him your little buddy or little boy he turns it around. Here is one he is famous for.
"I'm not a little bum, I'm a big bum!"
October/2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I asked Ethan "What are we going to do when baby Marv is born?
His Reply "Give him to someone else so I can have a dog"
I really thought it was going to be easy, but now I'm a little worried.
3-9-2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ethan asks a lot of questions!
"What is fire made out of?"
"How do the clouds stay up?"
"What is cereal made out of?"
"What are lights made out of?
"What is water made out of?
"What are Birds made out of?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom - this is the best day of my life, no one is being mean to me" 3-3-11
Caleb
Caleb does . . .
4-2-11 After Caleb got done eating I was holding him and he kept blowing rapsberries on my flappy arms - I loved it.
1 comment:
Why was your face painted like that, Devyn? That looks pretty cool!
Post a Comment