Monday, June 14, 2010

Hittin the Lake

So my dad bought a new fishing boat.  The kids were really wanting to try it out and so my ma & pa decided to have the family get together for dinner at the lake and take the kids out on rides.
~
Dan was out of town so I left the baby with my mom and hopped aboard.  I took the CUTEST pictures of the kids.  We had a fun time on the water with grandpa and he even let me drive the boat for a bit.  The kids were loving every minute of it.  It may have been their first time out on a boat like that, I'm not sure.  But once we were done with our little ride I realized I forgot to put the CF Card back in the camera!!!  All those CUTE photos I had taken were not real afterall!!!  I was SO sad!
~
Luckily my brother Nate also had his boat and he took the kids on a crazy ride!  He was making waves and jumping them.  I got wet trying sitting up front with the kiddos after a while.  I didn't want them to fall in.  It was a fun little ride though.  And luckily I got a few pictures this time, just as the sun was setting.
 
 
 
With their cousin Cassie in the front of Nates boat.
 
Nate starting to get crazy . . .the kids were having fun!
 
 
Passing Grandpa just as he was leaving the harbour
 

No comments: