For our Strong Family get together this year my brother planned on taking us out to the Vernal area to a place called Steinaker Reservoir. He was excited to take us all out on the water and pull us behind his boat. The first thing he wanted to do was take all the little kids out whip them around make them fall off and cry so that they won't want on them anymore and the adults can have fun, nice huh?
~
So here they are the first ones on the water
Mark (acting as the lifesaver) ~ Kallysta ~ Penina ~ Amelia ~ Devyn
Nate's pretty excited
And they're off!
They didn't last long though
I loved how mark helped all the girls get back on but there was noone to help him haha!
Cute Devyn
Little ones stayed back on the beach enjoying the sand
Or sitting on the Tubes on the sand
Until this Old Man took the little ones out on his boat
(He thinks Old Guys Rule . . . he's trying to look cool)
I tagged along with the little ones and the old ones on the boat ride
I kinda like just observing, I think I might like it better than being in the water.
Here is Airaka and Tyree getting back from their ride on the Molecule
I rode that thing too just Dan and I it was fun being with my man but Nate went a little too fast for me, I think he likes seeing people in pain, or in fear.
Nate . . . he's got skills
Jason, trying out the Dubya
Here is Dan on the Dubya, I think he lasted the longest.
But he did get thrown off

























1 comment:
Lots of water fun.
Post a Comment