So we had an Olson Family Picnic recently. It was a great time! We were missing a lot of the Olsons unfortunelty, but it was still a lot of fun. After having lunch at the cabin and visiting some of us ended up hiking Stewart Falls while we were up there. We didn't have the infant backpack with us but wanted to go and take the baby anyways. It was a good hike, I'm glad we went.
~
Here is Dan & Ethan just after leaving the cabin heading for the trail.
Ethan and his cousin MacKenzie
Ethan helping Devyn up. We stopped for a breather and she fell right to the ground and somehow couldn't get up without Ethan's help. What a good little brother.
Ethan had no problems, he hitched few rides.
Dan and I took turns with the babe. It was hot but we didn't want him to get any sun
What a good baby, he was so good the whole time
Jacob- Our little hiker. He was up front most of the time leading everyone.
I think Dan was happy knowing he's got a hiking partner that will go with him now.
Made it to the falls! We are up high looking at it here.
The Family
Here is at the bottom of the falls. It was SO misty!
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL! Love Utah Mountains!





















2 comments:
How pretty! We need to go up there next time we come home. Caleb is a cutie! I love your flower pictures.
I love that hike. We took Cassie on a hike in Zions National Park when she was like three weeks old. I think people thought we were crazy but she was fine and we had a great time.
Post a Comment