Sunday, June 20, 2010

Buzzzzzzzzzzz

While celebrating Fathers Day with my family, my dad got talking to Ethan about getting a buzz.  It's been something my dad has been teasing Ethan about for a while now.  Ethan has really been wanting one but I didn't want to do it, why would I?  He looks so cute with his faux hawk!  I love his hair!  I told Ethan there was no way I was going to cut his hair someone else would have to do it.  I didn't realize that meant my dad would go get the clippers and take care of it.  But a little while later he had Ethan out on the front lawn cutting it all off!  I almost shed some tears, but Ethan couldn't have been happier.  And he started something . . . two of his cousins ended up getting a buzz with him.
~
Ethan - Andrew - Grady
Grandpa finishing off Andrews hair
 

2 comments:

Strong said...

They actually turned out looking pretty good.

Julie said...

Looks like you have been busy already this Summer! How are you keeping up? Hope you are doing well!