Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Little Guy

Caleb = 1 week old
We are having so much fun with this little man
The kids all love him, we are so glad to have him here

 
  

6 comments:

shellyray said...

Those pictures turned out really good! He's such a cute little man.

Kristin said...

What a cutie pie...those are some great pictures - what kind of camera do you have? Also, I'm loving the Taco Time Onesie!

The Olsons said...

I just have the digital Cannon Rebel but it's one I have had for 5 years now. And I thought the onesie was more of a take me to Arizona onesie. One of these years we need to head down there!

Sarah said...

What a cute little guy!

Kristin said...

Yes! You guys need to come down to AZ...although you may want to wait until the summer's over. What a doll!

Julie said...

He is too cute. Makes me baby hungry ha ha. I can't even handle 1 though!