CALEB MARVIN OLSON
Born: 5-22-10
Time: 1:23am
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
Length: 21 in
We can't help but share just a few pictures of our new little guy!
We are so happy to have him here and healthy
We feel so very blessed to have this little guy as a part of our family.
First Bath
I don't know how some people have good picture after giving birth
so I'm only posting ONE for ya
The kids first look at their new little brother
VISITORS
Grandma & Grandpa Strong
Grandma & Grandpa Olson
One more visit
All ready to take the little guy home!
A picture of the "MARVIN'S"
Kenneth Marvin & Caleb Marvin
So we have been calling this little guy "Marv" for the last 6 months. And I'm a little suprised myself but it kinda grew on us. We are excited to have him here with us. He is going to be so much fun. It's been a while since we've had a baby around, hopefully he won't be too spoiled.



























14 comments:
What cute pictures of our Caleb Marv! He loooks so much bigger with his eyes open! I can't wait to snuggle him again.
YAY!! Congrats!! He is so darling! And I agree with ya on questioning how people can have a decent picture of themselves after giving birth, unless maybe they got a c-section! Goodness! But, you look beautiful! Good job! You have the cutest kiddos!!
Congratulations! He is handsome! I'm glad you are both doing good!
Yea!!!! So glad he's here too! We can't wait to see him! Congratulations!
You look great- I don't know what you are talking about! Caleb is so cute and we are excited to meet him sometime.
I was thinking how cute you looked in that picture. I like that picture of Caleb too. He has chubby cheeks :). So is he going to be called Marv?
I fell for the little guy the second I saw him. IF my little critters weren't with me, I would've loved to hold him! So baby hungry! Good thing is, is that I'm half way there!
I was so excited when I got the text that Little Caleb had arrived! He is such a sweet little thing, and has such dark hair!! Love you Sara, and good job!
so so happy for you. Little Marv is adorable!! You look great :)
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute Sarah! I am dying over his pictures! You look beautiful and love the shades!! Congrats! I am so glad I got to pat your cute little belly and say hello to Caleb before we moved!
I love him already! He is such a sweet baby and I am so excited for you guys! BTW- you look great!
Congrats!!! He is so cute!
Congratulations! You're kids are going to love him! Super cute.
I'm so happy for you. Let me know how number 4 goes for you. If it is good for you maybe Scott and I will go for it.
Post a Comment