I just have to share this sweet card I got from my kids on Mothers Day, I love it! And I keep reading all these sweet things my kids said about me
My favorites:
You are good at the wii
You buy me fruit snacks and brown things with white cream (Oreos?)
You have good ideas
You are super asome
You have a good memory (if only)
~
Can my kids stay little . . . please?











4 comments:
So true...SO CUTE!!! Do you really only have 6 days until you're due???? WOW!!! Let's see some pics of how cute you are!!! Can't wait to see this baby boy!
It is so fun to see the things they love us for. So stinking cute!
Very cute! Who came up with that idea? Sweet kids :) ... how are you feeling? Do you have a name for this baby boy yet?
Sara, I totally love reading your blog! You do the funnest things with your family and are such a good mommy!! I can't wait to see baby boy!!!
Post a Comment