
I forgot my camera! It is always in my purse . . . ALWAYS!
I took it out the night before to download some pictures and I forgot to put it back in. So once I got to the school I realized I had NO camera! So sad for me.
Luckily my mom came and I had her camera to snap a few photos of.
I stold this picture from a friend who took it of her daughter. Here they are performing "It's a hard knock life" from Annie. Devyn has on the blue shirt with a brown vest After the kids did their performance they had Chad Hymas speak. He is a motivational speaker and was amazing. It was so good to hear him speak. And then afterwards we were able to see Jason Hewlett. He is an impressionist and was hilarious! The best part of all was we had a great night, we were highly entertained and we didn't even have to drive to Provo or SLC.
~
Here is Devyn with my mom










4 comments:
That sounds like such a fun night! Devyn looks all grown up with makeup and all, she's such a cutie!! I can't wait until my little countdown is to 22 days :) I'm so excited for you!!
Yeah Devyn! What a talented little lady you have there! By the way, I just have to let you know that I think you are so gorgeous pregnant! You were out weekwacking the other day, and I thought it's not even fair how cute you can look! Almost done too! Wahoo ; )
Dear ,devyn, thanks i`m glad you like it
love sophie
p.s. I problly can play next Friday.
Yes Kirstin, You are too nice. I'm sure I looked great weedwacking since I had just got done mowing the lawn. You didn't smell me either. But thanks, I'll take all the compliments I can get right now.
Post a Comment