And our kids couldn't be happier. We have 6 new little baby bunnies who are almost 3 weeks old now. They are so cute and so much fun. They have been played with everyday this week. They will be ready for new homes about 3 weeks before Easter. Let me know if you are interested in the cute little things.
Take your pick now!















5 comments:
Do you think I could convince Ryan to let us get one for our kids.... we just need a cage.:)
I love them- they are so cute!
They are very cute!
You have got some busy bunnies! They are way cute! I wish that bunnies didn't smell like animals or I would take one off your hands!
Emily, The bunnies have got to be the easiest animal to take care of. But they aren't the most cuddly. But they are so soft and still fun. If you want to just share your lizard with us, we can share bunnies with you! Or you can get a cage off KSL for cheap and sometimes free if you really want one. These little ones have been played with for hours everyday this last week. They are so cute!
Sarah, they do urinate and that does stink over time. But you can potty train them! Ours go in a litter box and you empty it everyday so it never gets real stinky of course we keep them outside. But yes, you are right. They are animals! But much easier than dogs. I'm not ready for a dog for a while.
I went ice fishing on a date once. My opinion, you have to really like the company for it to be fun.
Post a Comment