This last weekend I was able to get away and play with the girls! I have to say I had a great time! At the last minute my sister Britney came up with an idea to hit the Home Shows in St George. And most of us were able to go.
After running around from home to home we decided to run down south a little and play a little Bingo! I had never played bingo before but I have to tell you . . . it was fun!
~
This is Michelle, Britney, and Jamie figuring out how to play all the different Bingos we were going to do. We each had 9 cards at a time and played about 12 rounds I think. It was an hours worth of playing. And so much fun with our bingo stampers!
I never got a picture of KayeLynne and I with our Bingo since I got yelled at for taking the above picture. I guess you can't take photos in Bingo! Dumb! So we had to take our bingo picture at the hotel.
These three girlies squished in a bed.
I got a bed with only one other person since I was fat. How nice huh?
Just thought I would share one house with ya. A house with mostly back windows, including the master shower. I've seen the jetted tubs many times surrounded by outside windows, but the shower? I can't imagine standing there naked with the outside wall being glass. Maybe the people that were going to be living there were nudists?
Well it was fun! I'm glad I got to get away with the girlies before I have a little newborn when I'll be stranded at home a bit more.















4 comments:
Michelle got to go, too??? How fun! I think we should get girls on the street and go to Park City in the summer...before your baby is born...in May.
That was such a fun weekend. I am glad that we went. I am wondering where my eyes went in the picture with bingo cards in the hotel??? I guess I smiled a little too big. Pictures turned out good thanks for sharing.
I can't believe it's been 4 years since we all got together like that. So much fun. We should make it a yearly thing.
I think I'll start planning the next getaway... One year from May? Right after Marv's first birthday.
I think I have finally caught up on my sleep. Not that it wasn't cozy sleeping with the girls, we just didn't schedule any time for sleep!
Post a Comment