Just over a week ago Dan went Ice Fishing with my Mom, Dad and Brother Nate. He took Jacob along with him and they drove down to Fish Lake for the day. They didn't catch the big ones like people had been catching but I think they still had fun.
Jacob Fishin!
The Boys
My little brother Nate














7 comments:
Sara this is Kolette Billman....Do you remember me? I found you on Kristy James blog. You have such a cute family!! You look great. I just wanted to say hello and wanted you to know I am the one from Indian Wells California...
Wow are our due dates really only 15 days apart!? Cool.
Miserable!! Ice, snow, cold and fish smell? These things are fine seperate, but put them together and it spells M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.
Looks like so much fun........for the boys!!! I'm freezing just looking at this post! Cute family!
Fun stuff!
I'm with Emily. That looks miserable. Jacob looks like he doesn't mind though.
Looks cold ... Jacob must be one tough boy!
Post a Comment