Monday, February 01, 2010

Inspirations

This year both Devyn and Jacob decided to enter in the Inspirations contest
(same as Reflections contest)
Well they both placed on their art work!  I'm so proud of them!
They had to stick with the Theme "Power of One"
And explain why how their artwork related to the theme
~
Devyn entered in photography & 2D art.
The sad thing is I don't have pictures of what she handed in, I guess I just wasn't thinking about it.  We will get her art work back but since it placed it is sent to regional!
Luckily I have a picture of the photography that she entered in since it is digital.
It is a pictures of Devyn's Barbie Family
Jacob did 3D Art and made a sculpture of a monkey.  He placed 2nd!
Here he is SO proud of his metal, it's a nice metal by the way!
Here is Jacob with the sculpture he made
Everyone who entered was able to go to an ice cream party during school.  They first played a bunch of games/races.
Then they got to make their own ice cream sundaes.
Ethan got to join the kiddos since I helped out with the party
Yummy!
Ethan feeling like such a big boy

3 comments:

Strong said...

Congrats Kids!!! Great job.

Michelle said...

Awesome job Devyn and Jacob!

Michelle Olson said...

Olson's seem to excel in everything they do!:) Way to go Devyn and J-Bob!