Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Devyn!

Happy Birthday to my little girl. Devyn turned 8 today and made me feel old when she went in to talk to the Bishop about getting baptised. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by
~
Here she is on the day she was born

6 Months Old
9 Months Old
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
4 Years Old
5 Years Old
6 Years Old
7 Years Old
Now!

9 comments:

The Bensons said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birthday Devyn Eleven!

Strong said...

Time Flies when you are having fun.

Jerbabe said...

I told her on the phone it seems like yesrterday we were all standing in front of that window watching her get a bath after she was born--trying to decide who she looked like. Daddy was so proud. What a joy she has been! We love you my Devyn sent from heaven!

Becky Foster said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already 8!! I remember when she was a baby! Now that's weird. She's so beautiful!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Devyn! We are excited to come see you getting baptized in about a month!!
~Auntie Sarah

Wendy Peay said...

yup...she is cute! ;)

Christine said...

Wow! She is getting so grown up. She is such a cute girl.

The Hamblin's said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!!

Jenn said...

They grow up fast don't they? I can't beleive Alli will be 8 in November where have the years gone?
She is so cute happy birthday Devyn