Friday, September 04, 2009

Rockin 'R' Ranch

When I was 16 I spent the summer working on this ranch. Years later Ross the Intern went there trying out the work. Everytime I watch this video it makes me laugh. I just wanted to share with you all a little bit of my summer when I was a teen.

5 comments:

Jerbabe said...

That's pretty funny! Yea for the Rockin "R" and the memories.

Wendy Peay said...

Yea that is pretty funny stuff! Who would have ever thought Rockin R Ranch would have made it on The Tonight Show. =)

The Bensons said...

I am dying! That was hilarious!

Jason and Britney said...

Too bad they didn't send Ross out when we were there!

Julie said...

That is really funny, I have never seen that. I remember going there for a few hours with you! That was fun to see where you worked.