Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grouse Hunt

Last weekend Dan took Jacob on a little grouse hunt. They had so much fun backpacking in camping, and then they got one, only one but it was more than enough for me.





4 comments:

KayeLynne said...

Yummy- Jacob, you make sure your Mom plucks and cooks that bird for you. Then let me know how it tasted. ;)

Jerbabe said...

Looks like fun! Glad you guys got one! Good memories and bonding!!

The Olsons said...

Don't worry KayeLynne, Dan cleaned the thing right up and didn't waste amytime. He cooked us all dinner that night. I did try and it wasn't too bad tasting but I still couldn't really eat it. But Jacob and Dan licked their fingers clean.

Cauleen said...

Jacob, You are certainly Daddys little man. I remember your dad going hunting when he was little and he loved it. I'm glad you had fun.