Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day!

On Labor Day we enjoyed the towns parade.
It's always fun to be with family, we are all crazy in our own way. I really enjoy hearing my sister cheer for everyone in the parade, it's funny to hear some of the thing that she says. She does this so they will throw the kids more candy, or if she sees them passing out diet coke. I still can't figure this one out since she just spent so much at the dentist last week.

And I love to hear my mom thank all the Beauty Queens to coming to our little towns parade. Does she know they are there to represent and support their city, not ours. It's one thing I love about my mom she is so kind and thoughful. I love it when my brothers get embarrased at the things that she says. She is still a little silly girl, I think I'm a lot like her.

I love my family, we all have fun together and can laugh about everything. Maybe noone understands us but we all understand each other.

~
Here are some of the kids at the parade
After we went up the canyon to roast wienies over the fire.
All Ethan wanted was some good old Mtn Dew from some bad influences (Grandma) He had been playing in ashes so his hands were black then he cried and covered his face with his hands and turned his face black.
He finally settled for a Sobe from grandpa
Jacob, he's my little eater, they say boys can eat, but I didn't think they would be able to out eat me at age 5.
Grandma & Grandpa with grandkids
Devyn and Kallysta
Always just silly
Playing in the creek
It was a fun day

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Tell your mom that in the few parades I was in, I liked it when people seemed happy that I was there. Everyone should remember that it's hot having to wear a big formal dress and since you don't know anyone you usually feel really dumb. People like your mom made my day when I had to be in parades!

Julie said...

Looks like fun! We were down there for a bit too. We skipped the parade this year though, just hung out at the park!

Wendy Peay said...

Your family is the best...and yes you are just like your Mom. And if that isn't the biggest compliment anyone can pay you, i don't know what is!!! Super cute pic of Ethan with the Mtn. Dew =)

Jerbabe said...

Thankyou Sarah for your support. That's what I was thinking. Plus they would rather be doing something with their famlies than riding on a hot float! It's just my way of saying welcome to Payson--we appreciate you taking the time to come.
Wendy! I love you sweet girl. I needed to read you kind words tonight. I was kinda feeling down. I think the next time you see me I might be in a straight jacket and a muzzel. It sucks getting old. You can't be yourself or speak your mind because you embarrass everyone. Ok I'm done now.
Sara-I really would have let Ethan have some but I thought you would get mad. Thanks for loving me just the way I am!