Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Time

Ten years ago when Dan and I were dating we carved our initials in a tree. And we went looking for the tree for the first time yesterday. It was so cool when I found it! And weird because since we carved it I haven't seen it so I wasn't sure if I would even be able to find it, I can't believe it's been 10 years!
For FHE we decided to go on a drive up the canyon to see the beautiful leaves. If you haven't been up there yet, you better hurry because I don't think they will be around much longer, it is so beautiful!
(I pretty much just took picture while driving so they were about all blurry)

We also had fun calling the elk. It is so fun to hear them call back too. But having the kids keep quite was a little challenge, mostly Ethan.
(I loved him covering his ears)


This picture had some sun spots or dust or something.
Ethan is such a sweet brother. Jacob wouldn't let Devyn rest her head on his shoulder and she was so tired. So Ethan let her rest her head on his shoulder, I thought it was sweet of him.

3 comments:

The Bensons said...

I love love love the leaves but hate hate hate the cold....

Jerbabe said...

How sweet. Dad and I have a tree like that up White river. Sounds like a good night. That is sweet of Ethan--it does look uncomfortable though. How fun!

Sarah said...

We have been planning on going to the Tetons (the closest big mountains to us now..) to look at the leaves for awhile, your pictures make me want to go tonight!

Oh, by the way I made a blog. You can look at it if you want, hahaha.