Well my little girl got baptised, it was a special day for her. She couldn't even sleep the night before because she was so excited. It seemed like a busy day for me. That I didn't even get pictures of the special day. These are the only two pictures that I took. I know very sad.
~
Here she is walking into the church
And now in her white suit with daddy










4 comments:
She looks so excited and so pretty in her white dress. Congratulations Devyn!
That last comment was from Michelle. :)
Devyn I am so proud of you! You looked beautiful and so grown up I could hardly believe it!
I brought my camera to take some pictures that day but completely forgot about it. You got the important ones though!
I was going to take pictures after the church but I guess she wanted to tke good care of her dress. I should have got my camera out of the car and got some pictures anyway. It's sad that you are so busy on these special days you don't have time to enjoy it Sara. I'll have to help you more next time!
Post a Comment