Dan and I took the kids to the Sandy Aquarium for Jacobs birthday. It was much smaller than I expected, when I saw the building I had seconds thoughts about going in. But we had been planning on going there for a while now. It was decorated nice inside and the kids did have a lot of fun. But didn't take them very long to run around and see everything. We played with the sting rays half of the time we were in that building.

Here is Jacob driving the boat around. I think he thought it was a big video game, when he realized it was more of just a video than it was a game, he was ready to let Devyn have a turn.
Looking at the upside down jellys through the round tank
Here was an octopus, I wish I could've seen it moving around. The sad part is I took a picture then Dan yelled at me, didn't see the NO FLASH sign. I sure I hope I didn't cause any permanant damage to the poor thing.
Petting the sting rays - notice Jacob is using 2 fingers - good boy
Devyn? Are you using more than 2 fingers?














3 comments:
Wow, looks like you had alot of fun. So brave to touch the sting-rays.
That looks really fun! I hope you had a good birthday Jacob!
I agree that it was small (especially after we just got through going to the one in Long Beach, CA!!). Too bad you live so much further away! We bought year passes because you only have to go two times to cover the cost! Figure it'd be good for an hour out!
Post a Comment